Thursday, February 21, 2013

Elevation Polish - Daisen

Good morning all, happy Thursday! I can't believe February is almost over. I am, however, quite ready for spring, although this year, we haven't had too much of winter, here in Austin. This week is particularly dreary, which makes this polish, particularly nice!
 
 
 
Elevation Polish - Daisen over Essie - Navigate Her
 
Daisen is a mix of light and dark pink circle glitters with a touch of orange circle glitter and iridescent micro glitter. CIRCLE GLITTER!!!! OMG, I love it. Love, love, love. I cannot get enough of it. This is the first of many, many more circle glitters I will be acquiring. Elevation Polish is an Indie brand that has a diverse line of glitters, shimmers, duo chromes and creams. Most of the glitters are circle too! Sigh... Formula was really nice, not too thick, and had an even distribution of the glitter. I did have to fish a little bit for the larger pieces, but nothing too drastic. It dries quickly and fairly smooth as well. Just one coat of Wicked Fast to top it off.


 
 
I love the combo of Navigate Her and Daisen, a nice spring look to brighten my day! I did have a bit of a wait for the delivery, almost a week after I placed my order. Hopefully next time, I won't have to wait so long!
 
Elevation Polish is available on line, prices range from $7.50 - $10.00. Restock is the 7th & 22nd of each month.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...