Thursday, February 14, 2013

I Love NP - Forever and a Day + my Valentine's Day mani!

Happy Valentine's Day lovelies! I hope you all are spending time with someone special. Today's post is a very beautiful glitter from one of my new favorite Indie brands, I Love NP. Barbra created a six piece Valentine's day collection with some traditional and some rather nontraditional color combinations. I am definitely one for breaking the rules and following your creative spirit, so I knew I would love this collection. As soon as I could, I ordered a bottle of Forever and a Day, and within a few days, I was happily ripping the package open to ogle my new beauty.
 

 
I Love NP - Forever and a Day over Urban Decay - Naked
 
Forever and a Day is a gold and sheer teal glitter mix in a clear base. It is so delicate and gorgeous all at once. The mixture of different gold glitters and the softness of the teal really play well together. The look is inspired by a luxurious gift box usually associated with Valentine's Day (or a lovely brunette with a complicated heart and a furry pal named "Cat"). Formula was really nice, very smooth with no dragging. I did have to dab a bit to get the glitter evenly distributed, but other than that, it was an easy application.


 

I really am falling in polish love for this great little brand. Everything is put together so well, and the glitter combinations are unique and interesting. And I definitely need a few more from the Valentine's Day collex!

I Love NP is available on line via Etsy. The bottles retail for $10 a piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...