Sunday, March 17, 2013

Color Club Wild Cactus & a St. Paddy's mani!

Happy St. Patrick's Day! I have to admit, I love St. Paddy's Day and when I was a single gal, I would celebrate with my friends and drink several Irish Car Bombs (half a pint of Guiness, with an Irish wiskey & Bailey's floater). Today, instead, I have a wonderful green polish from the Color Club Fiesta collection, to celebrate with!
 
 
 
Color Club - Wild Cactus
 
Wild Cactus is a rich saturated emerald green cream. Perfect for St. Paddy's Day and Pantone's color of the year. I love, love, love it! It is such a vivid green! Sigh. Formula was good, not stellar, but easy to work with. I had a tiny bit of drag on the second coat, but it leveled out okay as it dried. 2 coats, good dry time. It stains really bad, though, one of the worst I have seen.
 
And since this is a special post, I did a fun little mani! Green and gold, glitter and holo, can it be any better?!?

 
Used:
 
Color Club - Wild Cactus
Maybelline Color Show Sequins - Gold's Night Out
Takko Lacquer - Maneki Neko
 

 
 
Look at all that holo sparkly goodness! Dies. Happy St. Paddy's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...