Tuesday, May 7, 2013

31 Day Nail Art Challenge: Rainbow

Hey everyone! Today is another challenge post and it is Rainbow! I love rainbows, and pretty much anything organized by rainbow colors. It makes me smile!
 
 
Used:
 
O.P.I. - My Boyfriend Scales Walls
 
Rhinestone Studs
 
The original idea for this came from here, but I wanted to use my new rhinestones instead of dots. Yes, I am obsessed with both the rhinestones and MYBSW. Sorry. I promise the next post will have neither! On a side note, I totally need a back up bottle.

 
Yay, rainbows! I may recreate this for the pride parade later this year.
 
Gradient is up next, and then it will be more complicated nail art type prompts, which I am super excited and very, very nervous to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...