Thursday, September 5, 2013

Studded Roses

Hey y'all! Hope you all are having a great week! My apologies for the lack of posts, I have been so busy getting my kiddo ready for school that I haven't had a lot of extra time. But now that she is gone most of the day, I will be able to play more often!

Today, I have another mani inspired by Marta of Chit Chat Nails. She is a master at skittle manis and I find myself looking to her blog more and more for inspiration. You should really check it out, if you haven't yet!



Used:

Julep - Julianne
Essence - Modern Romance
China Glaze - Mimosa's Before Mani's
O.P.I. - MBSW

Born Pretty Square Studs

Nail art brushes
Dotting tools

I love the vintage feel this has. Normally, I can't wear blues like this, gives me lobster hands. But I do so love the dusty blue/greys so much! The roses give it just enough warmth to even out with my skin. And of course the studs, cause studs make everything better!

 
Hope you all have a great day!

4 comments:

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...