Monday, September 30, 2013

Zoya Fall Pixie Dust Collection Carter And Tomoko

Hey guys and gals! Happy Monday afternoon! Hope you all had a fun weekend! We have gotten a ton of rain over the past few days, which kinda ruined our weekend plans, but made the weather nice and cool! Yay Fall! I am slowly getting in the mood for fall colors, and after my recent Pixie Dust purchase, I am feeling a bit more festive!
 
Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use.
 
 
Zoya Pixie Dust Carter
 
Zoya Pixie Dust - Carter
 
Carter is a deep royal purple with a matte textured finish. I think this may replace Destiny as my all time favorite Pixie Dust shade! It. Is. AMAZING. If Zoya ever made a teal pixie, I would straight up die. For real. As with all pixies, it is way more sparkly in person. I don't think cameras quite know what to do with all the sparkle goodness. Formula wise, this was the first time I had issues. The first coat, all the little texture bits wouldn't stay put and it was very patchy. I applied a thicker second coat to cover the bald spots, but still had some dragging. But who cares when you have magic on your finger tips, right?
 
 
Zoya Pixie Dust Carter


Zoya Pixie Dust Carter


Zoya Pixie Dust Tomoko
 
Zoya Pixie Dust - Tomoko
 
Tomoko is a pale silvery gold matte texture shade. Zoya describes it as "Champagne Gold" which is pretty accurate. I really love these kinds of colors, they are so elegant looking. In person, it is incredibly sparkly, almost like diamond dust. It also has a lot more silver tones to it than pictures show. I think this is probably the most versatile out of the entire Pixie Dust line. If you have been holding off getting a bottle, try this one and I'm sure you'll love it. Formula was much better than Carter, along the same consistency as the rest of the Pixies. Though a bit sheer, and I used three coats for full opacity. Also, I can see this being a perfect color for Holiday occasions!
 
Zoya Pixie Dust Tomoko

Zoya Pixie Dust Tomoko


I am loving the Pixie Dust polishes so hard, and I hope Zoya keeps cranking out beautiful colors. But seriously, Zoya, I need a teal. See if you can make it happen for spring. Kthanks.
 
Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use. All opinions are my own. For more info, please read my disclaimer.
 
Zoya Pixie Dust is available on line. Pixie Dust polishes retail for $9 a piece.


2 comments:

  1. Of course you have these two polishes I literally had them in my hands and put them down. I sure hope ULTA still has them as you have once again changed my mind!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, lol! Carter at least, because it is to die for!

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...