Friday, October 4, 2013

Candy Corn Nails - #2 of the IG Totally Doable Nail Art Challenge in October

Hey y'all! Even though the day is almost over, aaand I have already posted once today (though it was just an info post), but look!!! I have candy corn nails!!!!
 
 
 
Used:
 
Zoya - Darcy
 
(Candy Corn Accent)
Zoya - Tomoko
Zoya - Beatrix
Zoya - Solange
 
Blue Painters tape
 
I love using Pixie Dust for nail art! It makes for a really fun accent design. Also, they are soooo easy to do tape mani's with! No bleeding through! Also, I have finally acquired Darcy. It has been on my wish list for ever! I also suspect it is very very similar to my favorite yellow, Julep Lexie. I may have to do a rare comparison post soon.
 
So what do you think about using Pixie Dust for nail art? Have you tried it yet?

1 comment:

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...