Saturday, October 19, 2013

Rose Cutaway

Hello my fellow polish friends! I hope you all are having a great weekend! I have a bit of nail art for today's post, something I have wanted to do for quite a while, but always forgot about.
 
The original inspiration comes from a set of NCLA wraps, but also from the most awesome nail art blog,  One Nail To Rule Them All.
 
 
 
Used:
 
O.P.I. - MVIB
(besides MBSW, this is an amazing base for nail art!!!)
O.P.I. - Black Onyx
Color Club - Coral Cascade
Essie - A Crewed Interest
Revlon - Posh
 
Striping tape
Nail art brush
Dotting tool
 
I really love this. So frickin much! And even though it looks complicated, it's super easy! I got quite a few compliments from the others moms at my kiddo's school when I wore these. One even asked if I would do her nails, if she paid me!
 


Well, that's all for today! I have a tooooon of swatching to catch up on, so hopefully, there will be lots of pretty polish on the blog next week!


1 comment:

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...