Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Holly - Holiday Nail Art Spectacular

Merry freakin' Christmas y'all!!! Happy holidays, and happy Wednesday, otherwise. Since it is Christmas day and all, I figured that I should share my most awesome holiday mani. Last year was the first time I attempted nail art and I did a simple little holly berry design. So I thought it would be kinda fun to do another holly berry themed mani this year!

I was inspired by the incredibly talented Amanda K. on Instagram. You should really check out her profile, it is full of amazing nail art!


 
Used:
 
Nubar - Ruby Red Glitz
O.P.I. - MBSW
Revlon - Posh
 
Dotting tools
Nail art brush
 
I love this so much! It turned out so so pretty. Totally classic and simple design, my favorite.
 
 
Well that wraps up my holiday nail art spectacular! I hope you guys liked all the different designs that I shared! I definitely had a lot of fun doing them, and am looking forward to next year already!
 
I kinda had a blogger fail yesterday, and didn't get the holiday party post up. I spent all morning baking cookies, instead, oops! Instead, I will be posting it in a few days for a NYE party post! Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...