Saturday, December 7, 2013

Peppermint Twist - Holiday Nail Art Spectacular!

Hey y'all, hope all is well! We have a big winter storm blowing in today, and it is super chilly! I love cold weather as long as I am bundled up with a nice warm fire.
 
Today, I have more Holiday Nail Art Spectacular fun for you guys! A few months ago, I did a guest post for my lovely friend Casey Lane. I made my first attempt at doing spirals, and loved it! I knew it was something that I wanted to replicate again.
 
 
 
Used:
 
O.P.I. - MBSW
O.P.I. - First Date At The Golden Gate
Nubar - Ruby Red Glitz
 
Born Pretty nail studs
Nail Art brush
 
 It was a lot easier this time around, and I have to say, I am super pleased with how it turned out! My favorite part is the studs, of course. But I think it is so cute and fun. And a great "twist" on the standard candy can striped nails. See what I did there? Haha, yeah, I'm hilarious.

 
 
Hope you guys have a great weekend! It is ridiculously cold here (what evs, I'm from Texas) and I am spending my days inside!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...