Saturday, April 5, 2014

Dandelion Nail Of The Day

Hey guys and gals!! How is your weekend going? I think we may have some rain today, which is awesome and I don't mind one bit. My veggie garden has a ton of new little sprouts popping up and could use a good soak! We also have dandelions all over the place and while My husband hates them because they are "weeds," the girlie and I are quite fond of the puff balls. 

I have wanted to do Dandelion nails for as long as I can remember. But I was always a little worried I lacked the skill or the right inspiration for the design I wanted to create. Then I saw a fabric swatch at the craft store by my house and it was perfect. Dreamy and soft, everything a dandelion should be. 



Used:

Sally Hansen CSM - Resurrection
O.P.I. - Don't Bossa Nova Me Around

Dotting Tool

Can I just say how much I love these?!?! Everything is just so awesome. I love the colors together, and I love how the dandelion puffs turned out. Sigh... It is so nice when something translates perfectly from your head to your canvas. While the colors don't quite match with my inspiration, I really am pleased with the two together. 


While I may not be one to do complicate floral designs, I do appreciate them. But simple is my aesthetic. And I think I do my best work when I stick to that idea. 

So what is your favorite floral motif? Have you tried to replicate it for nail art

4 comments:

  1. Thats a nice and sweet nail design. The color is subtle too.
    Please do visit my newly created nail blog: http://thenailartcorner.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic design and great color choices!
    I love any kind of flowers on the nails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I definitely want to try different designs.

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...