Friday, November 14, 2014

Zoya Nyssa Fall/Winter 2014 Color Trend

Hi friends! Happy Friday to you all! I am really looking forward to the week end. Tomorrow night is the annual fundraiser party for my girlie's school. It's a home brew beer tasting cocktail party and one of the most fun events I get to go to every year! Needless to say, I have a spectacular nail polish picked out. Grammy will be keeping the little one all week end as well, so the hubby and I will have some much needed alone time too. Yay for fun week ends, right?!

Today's Color Trend post features another neutral shade - Cognac. Instead of being a softer more pastel neutral, Pantone's Cognac is a warm rich brown with red undertones. Zoya Nyssa, from the fall Entice collection is a very wearable, very flattering version of this earthy neutral.

Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use.


Zoya Nyssa (Entice Fall 2014)



Nyssa is a warm chocolaty brown cream with red undertones. I was totally not expecting to like this shade or find it flattering at all. Boy was I surprised! Now I know, brown polish is not everyone's cup of tea, but seriously, you should think about giving Zoya Nyssa a try! Like I said, it is incredibly flattering and I'm guessing it would look great on a lot of different skin tones. The formula was a little on the patchy side after two coats so I used three total for full coverage. Other than the patchy issues, it applied smoothly.


Zoya Nyssa has such a warm cozy feel to it, yet still maintaining a sophisticated edge. It reminds me of a soft luxurious cashmere sweater!

So this is definitely a surprise like for me, but what do you guys think? Would you rock a brown polish?

Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use. All opinions are my own. For more info, please read my disclaimer

Zoya Nyssa and the rest of the Entice collection is available on line. Products retail for $9 a piece.

3 comments:

  1. What a warm brown that is. Agree, its very cozy when I look at this color. Reminds me of hot chocolate too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This polish is so pretty. I have it - it looks a bit darker on me. I am liking a few brown polishes this season!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...