Monday, December 1, 2014

O.P.I. Today I Accomplished Zero

Hi friends! How was your weekend? Did you partake in any of the awesome polish sales? I actually skipped out this year because I may or may not have gone on a spending spree a few weeks ago! Today's polish being one of them. I picked up O.P.I.'s Today I Accomplished Zero at my local Ulta, but never wore it.

As you can see, I am back to squared nubs. I broke off much of the nail on my ring finger yesterday. Shorty squares look so great with a dark and edgy polish, so I grabbed Today I Accomplished Zero since it was sitting in my untried pile. I really don't know how to feel about going short and square - I really love the longer round nails I had, but this polish is making me feel a little better!

Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use.

O.P.I. Today I Accomplished Zero

O.P.I. Today I Accomplished Zero (Coca-Cola collection 2014)

O.P.I. Today I Accomplished Zero

Today I Accomplished Zero is a black jelly filled with tiny red glitter. I don't usually wear black based polish, but this one is too pretty to pass up. I love the color combo. It is edgy and sexy and really different. It kinda makes me feel like a badass, lol! The formula was a bit streaky. I ended up using three coats to get full coverage. The glitter was fine, it was more the black jelly base that was giving me issues.

O.P.I. Today I Accomplished Zero

After I painted my nails, I realized that this makes an awesome non-traditional holiday polish! Perfect for a holiday party, I think. And it accomplished my goal of making my new nubs tolerable.

It may be hard finding this in stores still, but you may come across it of you are lucky. Also, if you don't mind online shopping, it is available on Amazon and other sites.

Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use. All opinions are my own. For more info, please read my disclaimer.

O.P.I. nail lacquer is available in stores and on line. Prices vary by location.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...