Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Twinsie Tuesday: Inspired By Your Shoes

Hi y’all! How is your week going? Since it is Tuesday, I have this week’s Twinsie post. We are doing manis inspired by our shoes. I am not a shoe person to be honest. I would live in flip flops if I could, lol! But since it is winter, I have stored them in favor of some very sensible, comfy canvas flats from target. I am pretty sure this mani is way more fashionable than they are, lol!



Used:

China Glaze - Lug Your Designer Baggage

Born Pretty Studs

Like I said, way better than my actual shoes! Lug Your Designer Baggage is the closest brown I had in my stash to my shoes. And they have a small brass button off center of the toe, so I used small studs to replicate that look. I do wish my shoes had the same finish as this polish, though!


I am a pretty casual dresser, opting for jeans and a t-shirt (or sweater as of right now) and most of my fashion sense goes directly to my nails. Shoes aren't something I pine over, as long as they are comfortable and cute, I am easily pleased. And while my inspiration was nothing special, at least I got a fantastic mani from them!

Are you a shoe lover? Be sure to check out the Twinsies to see what footwear inspired them! I know some of them have far better taste than I do!



Tiffany at Polished To Precision
Savannah at Addicted to Polish
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amanda at Amandalandish

Alaina at The Little Canvas

11 comments:

  1. That is such a unique polish! Your nails look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really pretty! I love the simplicity of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how simple these are! The gold studs are a nice touch. My manicure was such a fail today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I love the studs. I'd definitely wear the shoe version of your mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh....that's a gorgeous polish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable mani! Love that you used the studs to replicate the button on the shoe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty! Love the simplicity

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...