Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Twinsie Tuesday: Match Your Nails To Your Car

Hey there guys and gals! Today's Twinsie Tuesday post is kind of an odd one for me. The theme is match your nails to your car. Welp. I drive a white Honda Fit. I love my car. It is fun to drive, gets great gas mileage and looks pretty sweet. But it's white - which I love on cars. I think a white car, especially one like the Fit looks awesome, not really inspiring though. At least for me anyway. So here it is folks! My nails matching my car!





But as ho-hum as my post may be, I bet the rest of the Twinsies have something more inspiring or even more interesting than my plain ol' white nails, lol!


Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Savannah at Addicted to Polish

4 comments:

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...