Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Twinsie Tuesday: Mattify!

Hi friends! Hope you all are having a great Tuesday! This week's Twinsie Tuesday theme is "mattify." I decided to do a matte floral design. And honestly, I'm not really feeling it.



Used:

Essie - Mint Candy Apple
Essie - Navigate Her
Essie - A Crewed Interest
Essie - Hide & Go Chic
Essie - Flowerista
Essie - Petal Pusher
Sally Hansen Big Matte Top Coat

Winstonia Nail Art Brush
Dotting Tool

I love Essie and for some reason I never use them for nail art. So for today's theme I dug around in my helmer, grabbed a few of my favorite Essie creams and decided to do some flowers. While the colors looked really pretty together, I don't like the overall design. I kinda feel like it's too basic and boring. Oh well...



As always, be sure to check out my fellow Twinsies on their blogs!


Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Savannah at Addicted to Polish

4 comments:

  1. I love this! I'm not sure how you're not feeling this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color combo you used for this mani! Very unique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! I love all the different colors and the teal background :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...