Friday, August 9, 2013

Fashion Friday #11

Hey dolls! TGIF, right? This weekend, I am child free and my husband and I are going to spend some much needed time together. Tuesday was our wedding anniversary and we will be doing a little celebrating tomorrow night! Plus, I will get some free time to work on a fun nail art experiment that, if you follow me on IG, you may have seen me post about it!
 
Since it is Friday, Camille and I are back with another Fashion/Nail art collab! 
 
 
 
Used:
 
Bondi NY - Tavern On The
O.P.I. - Don't Pretzel My Buttons
O.P.I. - My Vampire Is Buff
Zoya - Wednesday
China Glaze - Keep Calm, Paint On
 
Nail Art Brush
 
Another waterfall mani for this look. Though, I wasn't exactly very careful, and it ended up looking a bit sloppy. : \  But, I love the dress and the color palette!
 
 
 
Used:
 
O.P.I. - My Vampire Is Buff
Nails Inc. - Porchester Square
Nails Inc. - The Thames
 Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure - Debut-Tint
 
Make Up Sponge

For this outfit, Camille referenced the fall/winter trend of neutral pastels. Which, it seems, neither of us are fans of. Sadly,  I'm not a fan of the gradient either. I just can't pull of these types of colors. Ugh, corpse hands. Can we just skip all the fall/winter fashion and keep the bright and fun colors of spring and summer please?

If you haven't yet, be sure to give Camille's style blog a look. You can get a good glimpse of what it means to be fashionable despite the unruly Texas climate! Camille makes it look easy. Me, I end up a hot sweaty mess by the end of the day!

Hope you all have great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I can't even imagine handling the Texas climate! Okay, I've never been there, but I'm already melting in the mild "hot" weather in the Netherlands lately :/
    I'm still so in love with the waterfall style, and the colours you used here! Awesome stuff.

    And I don't know why, but it just hit me how little readers actually know about bloggers. Just the little snippets they sometimes share. Congrats on the anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...