Thursday, August 29, 2013

Splatter Accent and Textural Contrast

Hey y'all! Short and sweet post today, I'm running a bit behind on things at home, so that leaves little time for blogging. Today is all about contrast. I love the textured nail polish trend, and have been looking for ways to incorporate it into nail art.
 
I ran across the new LE Wet N Wild Tough Girl collection a few nights ago, and grabbed a couple of the polishes. They are a little pricey for WnW and the small bottle, so for the time being, I only have two. Full swatches and review will be posted later on, but first a little nail art!
 
 
 
Used:
 
Wet nWild - Beauty Is A Battlefield (textured)
 
(Splatter)
 
O.P.I. - MBSW
Essie - Mint Candy Apple
Julep - Lexie
Wet n Wild - Who Is Ultra Violet (Pop Art Craze)
Bettina - Wild Orchid
 
Plastic Straw
 
Totally not planned, I had the WnW Ultra Violet on earlier in the day, and swapped it out for the textured when I got home from the store. But, holy crap, I love the outcome. Splatters are super fun and I need to do more of them! Plus this texture is so full of win. Yay for happy accidents!
 
 


Off to clean the house now! Fun times, I tell ya.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...