Saturday, January 11, 2014

Hare Polish Bisbee 2.0

Hey everyone! Happy Saturday! My weekend plans involve painting of a different kind! We are doing a bit of remodeling, and I am super excited! It has been an ongoing project to redo my daughter's room and give her a super cool space that is just or her. It has taken a long time, but we are finally ready to paint and put together the last of the finishing touches. I cannot wait to see what it all looks like once we are 100% done. I'm hoping to make it a birthday present for her in July.\

Recently, I have been on a lemming busting spree and managed to knock out a few coveted polishes, which is always exciting! One in particular, isn't a HTF or discontinued, just something I have been putting off purchasing for some unknown reason. Part of my holiday gift haul included two more Hare Polish babies, one being Bisbee 2.0, a lemming from pretty much the start of my collection career. Like I said, it was never not available, I just never grabbed it, until now!

Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me or my personal use.



Hare Polish - Bisbee 2.0

Bisbee 2.0 is a bright turquoise jelly with golden shimmer and yellow gold square and hex glitters. This is an updated version of the original Hare Polish, Bisbee. Like it's predecessor,  it is inspired by the turquoise mines of Bisbee Arizona. It is a really beautiful, complex polish. The shimmer changes slightly at different angles and lighting, flashing a bright green. The turquoise base has just the right amount of translucence, allowing the glitters to appear as if they are floating. Love, love, love! This is two super easy coats with perfect glitter distribution. It dries to a satin finish, which is really pretty! I topped it off with my usual combo of HK Girl followed by Glossy Glam.



 I would love to see this mattified, but alas my matte tc has gone all goopy and thinner fails to revive it! I am now looking for a new one, so if you have a favorite, please leave a comment!

This is such a great polish, and a fantastic example of why Indie polish is so awesome! Where else would you get such awesome inspiration, and an equally awesome result?! Also, I am kind of ashamed I waited so long to grab this!! What was wrong with me? Thankfully, I have seen the err of my ways. 

Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use. All opinions are my own. For more info, please read my disclosure.

Hare Polish is available via Etsy. Products retail for $10 a piece.

2 comments:

  1. I've recently tried OPI's Matte Topcoat and it's great, thin but applies smoothly and really delivers a perfect matte finish. I like it better than Essie's Matte About You, which is thick and a bit goopy but also delivers a true matte finish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, thanks! I don't know why I haven't tried the O.P.I. matte yet.

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...