Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Scoflaw Nail Varnish Chromasaurus Hex

Hello friends! Today, I have a fun new-to-me Indie polish to share! It has become a mission, of sorts, for me to try out more indie brands. Scofflaw is a newer brand on the vast market of hand made polish, but it really stands out in the crowd, at least I think it does!

One of the first things I noticed was the unusual color combinations in every bottle of polish in the Scofflaw line. I loooooove atypical color mixes, and I have been lurking their shop for a while. My resolve finally broke with the newest collection and I snagged a bottle of the coolest named polish in my stash - Chromasaurus Hex.

Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use.

Before we get to the pretty swatches, can we just take a minute to ogle the amazing packaging?!? Seriously, there is so much thought and attention to detail that I was totally blown away when I opened my mailer. Look at that T Rex!!! It is so matchy with the polish that I want to cry! Every aspect of the Scofflaw branding is flawless. This is marketing perfection.





Scofflaw Nail Varnish - Chromasaurus Hex

Chromasaurus Hex is a muted lavender taupe with lime green shimmer and pale gold, lime green and dark green hex glitters as well as dark green square glitters. It is a touch darker and less purple than my pics show. But see what I mean? Who would have thought to combine these colors together, and make an insanely gorgeous polish with it?! I love it so hard. Formula was flawless, perfectly smooth and glitter ratio. 2 easy coats for full coverage.






Macro

 So I am truly impressed. This, to me, is what Indie polish is all about. I think it is such a great thing to find unique polish like this and makes my little polished heart beam! Pretty sure I will be adding more Scofflaw polish to my collection, so I hope you like what you see!

Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use. All opinions are my own. For more info, please read my disclaimer.

Scofflaw Nail Varnish is available on line. Products retail for $9 a piece. The next restock is February 7th, 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...