Saturday, January 18, 2014

Rescue Beauty Lounge Réveillon

Hey y'all! So I am still trying to work my way through my polish haul from the holidays (I may have gone over board with the shopping!) and I finally managed to grab a couple of RBLs from the Fan 2.0 collection. If you haven't checked out the set, you really should. Every single polish is simply stunning!

Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use.



Rescue Beauty Lounge - Réveillon

Réveillon is a soft, dusty blue with a delicate silvery pink shimmer. While the shimmer is quite noticeable, it was ridiculously hard to capture in photographs. I am simply in love with this polish! It has such a dreamy quality that I just can't get over. I love the muted blues like this, but more often than not, they don't love me back and tend to give me the dreaded lobster hands. But I can't resist them! Réveillon, however, is very flattering on me! This may be my new favorite RBL and I may need to get a back up, because it is one that I will be wearing a lot!

Formula was superb as always. The polish was smooth as easy to apply, no issues what so ever. This is 2 buttery coats.






Sigh...isn't it perfection? I really love the Fan created colors, and I love that Ji did a collection like this. What an awesome way to say "Thank You."

I also have Coquette from the collection and will be posting it in a few days!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...