Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Rainbow Waterfall Nails - Lime Crime Nail Art Week

Hi everyone! Hope you all are doing well on this fine Wednesday! We are thoroughly enjoying Spring Break, although my daughter is already missing school. But I am enjoying the relaxed schedule and the extra time for fun outings. Lime Crime Nail Art Week continues today with a mani that screams spring to me! I have yet another design inspired by the awesome Sammie, of The Nailasaurus. What can I say? She is a huge inspiration!



Used:

Lime Crime - Milky Way
Lime Crime - Parfait Day
Lime Crime - Peaches ♥ Cream
Lime Crime - Crema De Limón
Lime Crime - Pastelchio
Lime Crime - Once In A Blue Mousse
Lime Crime - Lavendairy
China Glaze - Glistening Snow

Winstonia nail art brush

I almost thought this wouldn't turn out. As I was going along and adding colors, I started to get worried that I was covering the first layers too much. In the end, everything turned out and I love the result! Which just proves, that it's a good idea to stick with a design til the end!



So I hope this little mani has put a little spring fever in your heart, since it seems winter isn't quite done with us yet! And I hope you guys can see the versatility of the Lime Crime polishes, and continue to do so throughout the week!

Lime Crime Les Desserts d'Antoinette is available on line at Harlow & Co. Products retail for $8.50 CAD (that is $7.73 USD) a piece

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...