Friday, March 7, 2014

I Love Nail Polish Sirène

Hey friends! Happy Friday! Today starts our spring break, and I am really looking forward to a nice relaxing time and maybe a few adventures in the (hopefully) nice weather!

Unless you are new to the polish world, I'm sure you all know about ILNP Ultra Chromes and the riiiiidiculous color shifts that dance across your nails. The spring collection has three new ultra chromes, and out of all of them, Sirène called my name. After the epic Nostalgia, I wasn't sure if I could be blown away again. But Barbra and her magic potions did not disappoint.

Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use.




I Love Nail Polish - Sirène

Sirène is a purple/turquoise ultra chrome. It has such an incredible color shift, from a reddish bronze at extreme angles, to violet, blue, teal and emerald green. Needless to say, it was so hard to capture all the colors, but I tried! This is truly a stunning polish! Formula was good, a little on the thick side, similar to Nostalgia, but nothing problematic. I did have more visible brush strokes this time around, so be sure not to overwork the polish when painting.





I can't even begin to wrap my head around all that goodness. Just like Nostalgia, I was mesmerized the entire time I wore it. They go on sale today! So be sure to grab a bottle before they are all gone!

Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use. All opinions are my own. For more info, please read my disclaimer.

 Sirène and therest of the Spring 2014 Collection is available on line. Products retail from $10 to $12.50 a piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...