Thursday, June 13, 2013

31 Day Nail Art Challenge: Half Moons

Hello everyone! Today is #18 on the 31 Day Nail Art Challenge, and that means Half Moons!
 
Please Note: Post contains affiliated links.
 
 
Used:
 
Zoya - Ziv
Color Club - Wild Catcus
 
Nail Stickers
Born Pretty Studs (link)
 
Half moons aren't really my thing, but I still wanted to do something pretty. My original color combination didn't work out, so I chose green and gold. Honestly, I'm not really feeling it. I do like the studs, cause anything with studs are that much more awesome. These are from one of the Born Pretty stud wheel, and I love them.

 
So what do you think of studs? Love 'em or hate 'em? My husband thinks they are super gaudy!
 
Fashion Friday is back tomorrow, and then Galaxy Nails!!! Excuse me while I faint.
 
Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my own personal use. All opinons are my own. This post contains an affiliated link. If you click the Born Pretty link and purchase a stud wheel, I will get a portion of the sales allowing me to buy more polish! For more information, please see my disclaimer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...