Tuesday, June 25, 2013

31 Day Nail Art Challenge: Inspired By A Color

Hey all, happy (late) Tuesday! My apologies for the late post, my daughter has swimming lessons every day this week, and I haven't had very much time to do fun stuff. We have been so busy since summer started, that it feels like it is going by so fast.
 
Speaking of my daughter, she is the inspiration behind today's post. The theme is "inspired by a color" and I chose Zoya Marley for my color inspiration, because Marley is my daughter's name!

 
Used:
 
Zoya - Marley
Zoya - Stevie
 
Make Up sponge
 
Not only is her name Marley, but her favorite color is purple! And just like her mamma, she loves sparkly things. So naturally I used, Stevie, a pixie dust shade. It was a little tricky doing a gradient with a pixie dust polish and a regular polish, so I ended up just sponging Stevie over a layer of Marley. I really am happy  with the way it turned out in the end, a new way to use pixie dust, yay!
 


 
I tried to get my little miss to do a "Mommy & Me" pose, but she wasn't having it today. To busy playing with her dolls & making play dough cookies for them to care about nail polish!
 
Next up is Inspired By A Song, and I have no idea what to do! Ha! Hopefully it won't be crap!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...