Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Polish Days: To Boldly Go

Hey y'all! It's time for another addition of Polish Days. This month's theme is "To Boldly Go" and anything that might entail. There are a lot of different ways to interpret this, but I immediately thought of constellations!
 
 
 
Used:
 
Revlon - Royal
China Glaze - Glistening Snow
O.P.I. - My Boyfriend Scales Walls
 
Dotting Tool
 
Just a quick clarification before I get into the details of the mani. Glistening Snow doesn't look like this straight out of the bottle. It is a full coverage holo glitter, but I mixed it with a clear polish I had to thin it down.
 
Anyway, I tried to recreate some more well known constellations, Cygnus the swan on my index finger, little dipper on my middle, cancer the crab (my birth month constellation) on my ring finger, and Orion's belt on my pinkie. Love, love, love how it turned out! It may be hard to take this one off.
 


 
 
Be sure to check out all the other participants! For more info and the sign up link, click here to go to the Polish Days main page.
 
 

6 comments:

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...