Saturday, June 22, 2013

Picture Polish - Majesty (Created By Sahrish Adeel)

Hey lovelies! Happy weekend! Despite the heat, I'm glad it's summer. I love going to Lake Travis or Barton Springs, where we will be spending the day at tomorrow!
 
Today, I have a super special polish to share. Picture Polish Majesty is one my more recent lemmings and I am so glad I finally got a chance to get it. Acquiring lemmings is really fun! It is one of the collaboration polishes Picture Polish does with beauty bloggers from time to time. This one created by Sahrish Adeel as the perfect nail polish; suitable for any skin tone and any occasion.
 
Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my own personal use.
 
 
 
Picture Polish - Majesty
 
Majesty is a shell pink foil/glass fleck with pale golden undertones. But it is also so much more. It has a subtle scattered holographic sparkle, that  comes out to play in different lighting. It also has a subtle multi chromatic color shift ranging from gold to pink to purple, blue and teal. It is amazing. I never see the same thing twice. It is also incredible hard to capture the true beauty on camera! Formula was blissful. 2 coats, buttery smooth formula. Dry time was slightly longer than average, but nothing a nice quick dry top coat can't fix. I used butter London PD Quick for the swatches.



 
Macro
 
Look at all the shinny rainbows! Ugh, I DIE. This is truly a stunning polish and worthy of the name Majesty. It may not be every one's cup of tea, but the beauty and uniqueness are worthy of a place in your stash!

Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my own personal use. All opinions are my own. For more information, please see my disclosure.

Picture Polish is available on line for Australian customers, and Llarowe, Harlow & Co, and Ninja Polish for International customers. Polish ranges from $12 - $15 depending on retailer.

2 comments:

  1. Looks stunning. So stunning that I just bought a bottle from one of the vendors you linked to! Lol! How's that for a girl who rarely paints her toes, let alone her fingers. Can't wait, though. Looks subtle enough for this naked nailed girl to wear with ease!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your swatches <3 I am glad you loved it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...