Monday, September 21, 2015

Trust Fund Beauty Elegantly Wasted

Hey guys & gals! I have a polish today that I am super excited about. I have wanted to try the brand Trust Fund Beauty for a while now, but always forgot when I was buying stuff on-line. I got a bottle in my September Glam Bag from Ipsy and am now totally hooked. One of the reasons I love Ipsy so much is that I get to try out really good stuff that I either forgot about or never thought to try (still loving the LA Fresh Good Night cream omg).

So I wore this beauty for a few days (it is even making an appearance in my TT mani for tomorrow) and am totally smitten!


Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my own use.




Trust Fund Beauty Elegantly Wasted



Elegantly Wasted is a dusty periwinkle cream. It leans a bit more purple and a tad dustier than my photos show. It is a gorgeous, simple shade and I adore it! The formula is divine, creamy and smooth, applying flawlessly. This is two buttery coats followed by a coat of KBShimmer COT.




I am so glad I finally got a chance to try out this polish. The only downside is that now it is on my radar and the fall collection sneak I have seen on the Trust Fund IG is gorgeous! Also, if you don't follow them on IG, you should! Not only do you get pretty polish to look at, but they post HILARIOUS snarky things. Definitely a hi-light in my feed.

Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use. All opinions are my own. For more info, please read my disclaimer.

Trust Fund Beauty is available on-line. Products retail for $15 a piece.

Ipsy Glam Bag referral link - https://www.ipsy.com/new?refer=9g9x

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful color. I haven't tried any from this brand yet but I keep seeing it pop up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a gorgeous shades, I can see why you love it so much.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...