Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Twinsie Tuesday: Ocean Inspired

Hey everyone! I am trying to get back into this blogging thing - though still feeling a need to take it slow. So for right now, I am sticking with Twinsie Tuesday themes and the occasional swatch/review post until I feel more comfortable posting (and all the extra stuff that goes along with posting) on a regular basis. I took the time off to spend the last few weeks of summer with my family but, ultimately, I think I was on the verge of being burnt out. Taking a break has done a lot of good, but I'm still not ready to through myself back into the furnace quite yet. I understand if that's not something you want to deal with, but I do appreciate those of you who do stick around and are patient.

For this week's theme, the Twinsies are posting nail art inspired by the ocean. As it so happened, I had saved this mani on Pinterest a while back and immediately knew it would be my inspiration for today's post.



Used:

Look Nail Color - Oh Say Can You See
China Glaze - Water You Waiting For

Look Nail Color - Broad Stripes, Bright Stars
MoYou London - Sailor Collection #3

I am a sucker for a good jelly sandwich and the idea of putting a stamped design over the top is just perfection! I am also really happy to have the first nail art attempt in a very long while turn out so nicely. 




And as always, be sure to check out all the lovely ladies of the Twinsie Tuesday nail art group and their oceanic inspired nail art!





Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Savannah at Addicted to Polish

7 comments:

  1. Love that stamping!! I want that plate so bad now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look flawless! I hope you figure out the balance for this to work, you are talented and have beautiful nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing, the stamping is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty! your stamping made me remember a plate I could of used this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colors you used for the base look so good together! This mani is so simple and absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love this!!! Glad you enjoyed your time with the family.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...