Thursday, September 24, 2015

Monochromatic Floral Stamped NOTD

Hey y'all! For today's post I have a super pretty design that I did for a wedding that my husband and I went to last weekend. I recently grabbed a few beauties from the China Glaze fall collection - The Great Outdoors, and two looked so good together that I couldn't resist using them.





Used:

China Glaze - My Lodge Or Yours?
China Glaze - Wood You Wanna?

MoYou London - Explorer Plate #3


Wood You Wanna? is such a great polish to stamp with!  I am totally in love with it. And I love how it pairs flawlessly with My Lodge Or Yours? This dusty mauve is definitely a color that I am all about right now.



I am in the process of swatching the three polishes I picked up (including these two) and they are amazing! It almost makes me want to go out and get the rest of the set, lol!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...