Friday, August 17, 2012

Nail of the Day - Shiny

When Essie's LuxEffect collection came out last winter, I, like every one else fell prey to Shine of the Times. It is a flakie top coat & by far the prettiest one out of the collection. After first purchasing it, I layered it with everything I had, just to see what it would look like. I got bored & moved on to other sparkly polishes.


Essie - Shine of the Times over Zoya - Maya

I dug it out yesterday & topped Zoya's Maya with it. I swear, I have never seen it look so pretty. Even though, they are from two different polish companies, Maya was made for Shine of the Times. My camera can't even begin to comprehend the shiny flakes or the incredible iridescent fire that the two create. Ugh. My Mr. even commented on how pretty it looked! I'm not sure if I can ever layer it over something else again. I'm sure I will be very disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...