Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Nails Inc. - Baker Street a.k.a. The Most Perfect Blue Polish. EVER!

Recently, I acquired Nails Inc. Baker Street, after many a numerous hour debating whether or not, I really should get it. It has been on the very top of my wish list since I first saw a swatch of it. It is such a beautiful blue, but I thought it would be too much. I have Revlon Royal, and as lovely as that polish is, it is a bit too dark for my fair skin. I thought Baker Street would fall in to the same category.

Oh, how wrong I was.


Nails Inc. - Baker Street


It is perfect in every possible way. Formula, application, dry time, coverage and COLOR. It is a stunning super saturated cobalt blue cream that I am now madly in love with. Sigh. If that wasn't enough, the name totally does me in. I cannot hear/read Baker Street with out thinking of this glorious man...




Double sigh...

Nails Inc. products are available at the Nails Inc web site (shipping only in the UK) and also at Sephora (online & in store).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...